- Contact Us
Optical And UV
CCD measurement of optical fluorescence
of dye molecules in DNA samples.
- High Sensitivity: QE up to 93% @ 500 nm, 96% @ 600 nm, 90% @ 700 nm
- Front or back-illuminated detector
- High spatial resolution
- High dynamic range
- Midband-coating available
- Thermoelectric cooling with supplementary water-cooling if required
- A selection of entrance windows are available for optimal transmission at your energy range of interest
- 12, 14 or 16 bit digitisation
- Exceptionally low noise <5 electrons rms noise, depending on CCD type
- Full software control of your system including, readout parameters, binning and windowing modes
Enquire for details.